Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:34 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

thank you for all of the suggestions, bobby! I will try some or maybe even all of those. Actually, I showered just now. I've got my blanket in the laundry going, but will use hubby's if I get sleepy...but i had to eat so now i might have to wait a bit before sleep anyway (again, if possible). someone else had suggested magnesium glycinate (well, they said biglycinate, but i'm wondering if that's a typo because I have glycinate). Going to try this. It used to help calm me after workouts but i stopped taking it regularly.

Ok, before I forget, so I apparently forgot my Clonazepam yesterday. Could've contributed to some of this, however, I've forgotten it before and I haven't lost sleep over it (metaphorically and physically speaking)...at least I think...maybe I did lose sleep, in which case, this again is just to prevent this mini crisis from escalating. I still feel different this time. I feel as I did over 2 years ago and not since, so I'm really thinking it's hypomania this time.

That little admission was a clip from the message I just sent my GP. So he'll now be aware of this too. umm...

oh yes! So, no, I didn't ever get back to sleep since my last post, but I did manage to relax. Oddly what helped me was thinking of sad things...but then I thought of comforting things. I was ruminating over exciting things before that and that was NOT working. Anyway, just thought I'd note that in case this happens again. Sigh! Oh, and I'll likely just be lurking today if I'm online much at all, fyi. Ok, thanks for reading and listening folks!

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-24-2020), mymorgy (03-24-2020), Waking Light (03-25-2020)