Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 09:42 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

So today I was feeling the euphoria again. It was a beautiful day! Nice and toasty in the porch room, but i was all dressed in my sweats, so I took my excitable walk outside and did my walk there today. (20minutes maybe. a little short, but i had to get to work)
Yeah, I was twirling my hair and basking in the sun and the memories of the pleasant night I had giggling with my hubby watching the movie the night before...

and all that ended now as I burnt the dinner veggies...they were still edible, but he was mad because I was online whilst cooking them and he keeps blaming it as a distraction and yelled "get off that internet"...so I might just have to do that if he persists...

sigh!

edit:
oh but wait! I'm starting to jot down writing ideas for this writing challenge I'm doing next month. there's a group that I chat with for support and encouragement during the process and I'm in charge of it (well, the heavy lifting is done now, but I still like to be the primary cheerleader). Anyhoo...just trying to think of things I can do offline. sigh! but writing hurts my hand and I can't possibly keep up with the thoughts in my head... I need a typewriter! lol
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-27-2020), mymorgy (03-26-2020), Waking Light (03-25-2020)