Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:21 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

i was just doing yoga and now I'm feeling this overwhelming feeling of wanting to cry. I don't even know that I'm sad, it's just welling up in my heart and head. :/ Maybe I am sad. Maybe I'm just tired. I'm not sleepy though, but physically a little tired. um...the stretching feels good though...i think maybe i'm sad that it can't last forever?? ...I'm also sad that I might have to cut back more of my internet time...but I don't even know where to begin, because I don't want to!!! *super sad tears

edit: I started documenting my hypomanic phase on Monday, but it's possible I was already starting it sooner (erm, except that Sunday I was really depressed-like...or but I just read that you could be depressed and still have energy...I was napping all day, but that's mostly because I just wanted to shut out the world...and I was feeling better last week and stuff)...I guess I'm just wondering if I'm still in it, and did I start it sooner, and/or if I'm dipping...guess it's a little early to tell since I could just be tired from the time of night.
Thanks!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-27-2020), mymorgy (03-26-2020), Waking Light (03-26-2020)