View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 05:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I was so very angry that I sent her the email and talked about my friends and said things like two of their husbands dropped dead in front of them and one had had breast cancer etc. She brushes off my problems. Last night I was in agony. My stomach ached all night. I just had some lemon juice and water and threw out all my oatmeal. I guess I can't eat that either.
When she told me that her daughter had tried to kill herself three times I realized she is living emotional blackmail and I felt so bad for her. Something is wrong with her son mentally and he already has two heart stents. Her other daughter is just selfish. They grew up very very rich. and their father didn't write a good will so they are fighting over money too. I guess she really needs me for support. I gave her a tip about ordering from freshdirect and looked up a couple of urls on free health counseling. I don't if either was what was mentioned on tv.
I guess she primarily uses me for support. Her son's psychiatrist charges him 450 dollars.
I could take it better if I always didn't have a stomach ache all the time. I am going to look up what you can eat when you have gastritis. Right now I don't want to be sedated and have my stomach checked out.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (03-27-2020), GeeLuv (03-26-2020)