Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:29 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks Bizi! I hope I can work it all out. I fear I messed up again last night, oh but I do enjoy my talks with this one friend I see at night. Maybe it will be better though if we can now get more time during the day as we now can do that...but yeah, stayed up till 2am again and...

Rough sleep again. Woke up and was awake for awhile again. Not sure for how long as I didnt check the clock and i did sleep some more...i think...but when hubby alarm went off and he snoozed for an hour, well my cortisol was up and I almost just got out of bed. Then I remembered my headphones as ear buds and now just slept another...2hrs? Gotta get up now though to prep for lunch because I'll be making that early today and a separate dinner to prep too. I just didn't want to eat the same thing twice and this may help me for Friday...also since my televisit with the GP is then. (Oh wish me well for that! I'm a lot nervous actually) That's all for now!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-27-2020), mymorgy (03-26-2020), Waking Light (03-29-2020)