Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Well, I haven't heard from that friend all day...so I don't know how this is gonna go...but as for next month, when I'm on Gmail more, I'll be able to chat there while still working on my writing.

Uhhh, yeah, hubby's peeved that I spend so much time online...that I wake up online and go to bed right after being online. I told him, "what would you rather me do, work and be miserable all day??" I mean, this is my hobby! He still thinks I just waste time on here. Whatever! My appointment is tomorrow and while we will be discussing my moods, I'm going to try to emphasize that hubby contributes a lot to them and that I'm online working on ways to make me feel happier in life! Anyway, not much to report today. I managed to cook two meals so I'm set for lunches for tomorrow afternoon so I can focus on my appointment (at 1pm). Then I had to nap. Hubby's upset that I haven't swept the house all week. I honestly can't remember when I did it last, but I've been hypomanic for cripes sake!! And preparing and arranging for this doctor's appointment. (he just does not comprehend how much I have to juggle with meds and all this stuff). Sigh!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-27-2020), mymorgy (03-27-2020), Waking Light (03-29-2020)