View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:13 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Sorry you're going through all of this Bizi! Hope things settle soon and you can get back to "normal" again.

Yes, routine...well, I've got one, but hubby doesn't seem to like it. Actually, he's like "you're sleeping in till 2pm". No I'm not, I tell him. "well, even if you wake up at 8 and eat breakfast and then go back to sleep..." (i forget the rest, if there was a rest) I didn't say anything (that I can remember), but I'm thinking about today and how I actually got lunched prepped BEFORE I even had breakfast, I stayed up to cook said lunch, and only then did I nap. And this week is crazy because of the hypo/poor sleep. He's just oblivious to reality and what I go through! And he doesn't realize that with him being home, he actually disrupts my routine...somewhat. I mean, ok, it hasn't been nearly that bad, but like I can't relax and cook whenever I want and I HAVE to cook every day now since we can't go get food like he does in the city. It's more work on me...and again, with the whole prepping and arranging for my appointment this week... sigh!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-26-2020), Dmom3005 (03-27-2020)