View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:59 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

You mean about the virus, WL?? That would be awesome! But I'm not getting ahead of myself with excitement.

GP appointment went well. I've a new prescription, gabapentin to support sleep and to be an alternative for the Clonazepam (which was for my anxiety). I didn't sound hypomanic to him even with everything I described. It's fine by me though. That means I get to enjoy these nice feelings and not gain weight on antipsychotics. Obviously this will continue to be monitored, but since I don't seem to be reckless, I seem to be doing fine. I am highly advised to get that strict bedtime though, 12:30-1am is fine, but that will mean I'll need to settle sooner. I also asked about a gas remedy (been burping regularly every night) and was suggested some digest gold from Amazon and/or ACV. Think that's the summary! Oh, and I slept great last night 1amish to 9amish. I feel great! ...ok, I feel good, not "high" like the other day, ahh but the day is still young. lol
Thanks everyone for reading AND listening and helping me through my journey. Much love!
GeeLuv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Waking Light (03-27-2020)