View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 06:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I was up in the middle of the night and took my antidepressant. I think I am through with zeynep and cecilia. Zeynep said she hadn't called me I am hardly amusing or something like that. She said I made a big deal of my getting my antidepressant. f@#K HER. She has been making my stomach tense up with her constant repetition of negativity about religions etc and implied that I am almost constantly in discomfort or pain because of my IBS-c. I told her it is all God and he is in control. I said even a blade of grass is controlled by him. She said it is all brought on by religion and all those billionaires that do nothing. For years while she was married she lived in a 14 room apartment on Park Avenue and travel;ed around the world with her husband whom she divorced after years of cheating on her.
Cecilia finally called me the next day. She did ask how I was feeling and then immediately said she was having trouble signing for clickpay. I told her I already had and already paid my rent. Like a b@#ch I neglected to say I got the most wonderful helper on the phone and he did it all for me! another golden safety net. I mentioned I asked to speak to his supervisor and told her how wonderful and sharp he was and she was lucky to have him.
Last night a friendly caller contacted me and we spoke for 20 minutes. It was another golden safety net. She was so nice and bright. She is Indian but has no accent because she said she was schooled most of the time here. She went to a great college in Connecticut when I told her I originally came from Hartford. I told her I went to the University of Penn.She was reserved and gentle and very bright.She follows the news from reading the New York Times.bravo. she watches Steven Colbert every morning in YOUTUBE. . She will call me every friday night and we will talk for about 20 minutes. That was so positive.
I wound up having a bag of almond cookies and surprising my stomach didn't hurt afterwards. I am going to throw out something else I tried that was bad for me. I have lost a little weight. I just weighed myself after days.
I just cleaned the cat litter. This was the longest I have let it go. I felt so f#$king guilty. My poor babies.
the antidepressant finally kicked in. i was having such negative thoughts.
I am going to write david now to see if he is still coming over or if he is not to be safe about the virus.
Love
f@#ked up Bobby

re music i listen to josh groban all the time -i belong to amazon music and i can hear i think 141 songs without stop

Last edited by mymorgy; 03-28-2020 at 07:30 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-28-2020), Dmom3005 (03-29-2020), GeeLuv (03-28-2020)