Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 07:10 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok, guess I just gotta do this and share what I wrote to another friend just now who's going through this exact same stuff. I cut out the intro where I told her I'm glad not to be alone, but I'm also sad that she's going through this too because it sucks! oh, and add 40 m8nutes and counting to my internet time.

I'm so tired of the stress. I just baked cookies and made a green bean casserole from scratch (well I cut and boiled the beans). 90minutes And that was after mopping and doing dishes AND preparing meat for dinner (at least 2+ hours there) before that! (Well, i had my mini break for lunch in between) But So I just want a little rest. Hubby says, "fine! Don't cook! I don't care. Just don't talk (complain or ask favors)" Rather than having a little sympathy for me, he gets whiney like that because he's "hungry". "Make it yourself then!" I said. He taught me how to do it afterall, and it's not that f'n hard. But he'd rather pout. Whatever! Like I said, I'm tired! And I'll probably end up doing it soon enough anyway cuz then I'll be hungry. He's such a baby sometimes!

I was actually gonna say I'm too tired to write much, but I guess that ain't too much and that little bit says a lot. I didn't even get to the part where I tell you that I've hardly been online all day, maybe 40 or 50 minutes tops. He's going on his third hour of the day, just saying. But yeah, I might not even get to the forums today. I can't decide. I wanted to take a weekend break and shut him up saying, see! I'm not addicted! ...i even started some writing today, but on paper when I'd rather type to save time both with word counting and cause it's faster...so I might either do that tonight or stop by the forum (MHF is really the one I'm mostly using these days as I've already cut back on so much internet use) and that is usually pretty quite about now so, could be good. Heh! I might actually copy and post most of this message and put it in my journal!...but I've already got one outlet for this, in addition to you, and I'm not sure I'm really up for stirring up more drama around this...but at the same time, they are my friends too. I dunno. Will think on it.

I wish we could do counseling and he'd go without a fight. I have to likely wait until Monday or even Tuesday to hear back from my doc. Plus, it would suck if he just says, yea go for it and I'm still stuck with having to tell my hubby. :/ Maybe it's best I not think of it until then...then again, someone might just have some good advice for me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-29-2020), Dmom3005 (03-29-2020), mymorgy (03-28-2020), Waking Light (03-29-2020)