View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 05:27 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Last night was so awful. My stomach hurt so much. I am so tense and stressed.
My stomach still hurts. Last night I took another 2mg of klonopin and another antidepressant.I was so very anxious, scared and depressed. The virus is just icing on the cake. Cuomo thinks we might not have the peak here for two to three weeks.

Symptoms
IBS symptoms include abdominal pain, cramping, bloating, gas, and mucus in stool. Most people experience either diarrhea (loose, watery stools) or constipation (difficulty having bowel movements). Some have alternating bouts of both diarrhea and constipation. Symptoms usually come in waves that may last a few minutes or a few days. Attacks of IBS seem closely related to stress and diet.

How Common
About 1 in every 5 people in the U.S. has symptoms of IBS.

Overview
Irritable bowel syndrome is a common condition that causes painful spasms and cramping in the large intestine (colon). IBS does not harm the intestines, and it does not increase the risk for cancer or for other serious stomach problems. Pain from IBS can be severe and is the main cause of stomach pain complaints in emergency rooms.

The best types of medication to take to reduce irritable bowel syndrome is to take anti-anxiety medication. By reducing the amount of anxiety that you receive on a daily basis, you will help your body reduce the amount of irritable bowel syndrome it experience.

The number one trigger of this symptom is anxiety, so if you can eliminate most of that then you should feel good about the way your body feels.

Last edited by mymorgy; 03-29-2020 at 05:46 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-29-2020), Dmom3005 (03-29-2020), GeeLuv (03-29-2020)