View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 05:58 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks Donna! I am trying to do this and will continue trying. uhhh, i forget what time I sat down just now to the internet and when cooking stopped...man, cooking was at least 2.5hours, so maybe 3hrs and I've been online now almost an hour? (sounds fair enough) I didn't track his internet time today this morning. Probably on and off for an hour or hour and a half....similar to me. And yeah, of course I don't count his work hours in my records, but for arguments' sake, like if he's worried about me sitting around inactive or my eyes...well, he has that same problem too...but you're right. That doesn't really count.

I guess the hardest thing for me is the showing I will do things or "make" things, because I'm pretty sure I do that and he still doesn't give as much, IMO...and always has one excuse or another when I do bring that up.

Kinda not exactly sure what to write in my journal for today. Kinda still seeing where things go. We cooked together today relatively peacefully, but there was still some bickering. Not sure how the night is gonna go in terms of "intimacy", which is so nervewrecking and frustrating for me when he expects to do things when I'm not in the mood. (hope this isn't tmi for anyone) so...to be continued.

best!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-29-2020), Dmom3005 (03-29-2020), mymorgy (03-29-2020)