Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:22 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

So I probably didn't do the most mature thing, but here's what just transpired. Hubby did ask if I wanted to do stuff now, to which I responded, "do you think you deserve it? I mean, you've been acting pretty mean to me lately" to which he replied something like "oh stop being dramatic! Anyway, what's the problem? You were fine until a couple yesterday! Probably something the doctor said". I told him no. That it was him (once again, repeating myself here). Somehow I got to this statement, "I made you cookies and casserole, what are you gonna do for me?" To which he just huffed and said "fine. Nevermind. Just leave me alone tonight".

I just don't know what to do! I mean, like I said, maybe I'm being childish too...it's just so hard to talk to him rationally....but now what happens when I get desperate for you know what?? It's just a whole mess! :/

----------

Ok, now I will read and respond to Bizi

Well, I'm keeping track. He likely can't be bothered to track so specifically.
I was doing fine with picking until right before coming here. They don't necessarily look bad, although that's just one opinion, but there are jagged edges and a couple raw cuticles. I hope this isn't triggering.

I'm coming online out of boredom too...and obviously for journaling and support and chatting with a few folks....and I was on earlier looking at videos...i have the time to workout tonight, but I'm not feeling that great and honestly feel like snoozing for a bit. Thought about writing in my notebook, but I think now my fingers are too sore! Oops!
I'm tempted to check my email again to see if my friends wrote back, but they hadn't last I checked and I think, if anything, this checking would be the addictive or compulsive part. So I'm here instead, but I'm thinking I'm gonna lie down...but I also even thought of going back on PC because I'm THAT bored, but I told my friend that I'm going off there indefinitely now, so it would look bad if I went. Plus, I should rest from internet that's not productive.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2020), Dmom3005 (03-29-2020), mymorgy (03-30-2020), Waking Light (03-30-2020)