View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 10:45 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Oh Donna!

I need some clarification on some of those suggestions. Forgive me. I'm so tired and the fact that I'm feeling unclear makes me just want to give up and sleep right now! :/

But before I get into that. Guess what just happened? Hubby asks if I'm awake. He's obviously dying to tell me some news. He had a sex dream about us. He's apparently oblivious to the fact that I'm still ****** at him. (Edit: Not sure why this bleeped out. Dont remember using an explicative here. Hmm...ohhh basically I'm mad heh! ) He goes on to add that he really needs this, basically, but in a matter of fact way as if to say this is happening because he wants it/needs it. What about my @#&*! needs??! Of course I didn't say that. I didn't say anything, and by then he had already left and was making noise brushing his teeth, wouldn't hear me if I did say anything. But so like, I'm up against the wire now (is that the saying?) I've less than a workday's time to address this...i really don't want to fight again, and I actually have sympathy for his needs, but I don't wanna compromise myself. I hate this! I'm so sad right now.

But back to your suggestion, because I honestly came here today looking for advice. I'm confused...do yo mean just keep tracking the hours of internet or something more? Then what do you mean about cooking the meal? Like write what happened? Or write the good parts? Then the 5 to 10 minutes of quality time, am I to DO this or write this? Is this all for a letter to him?...but the short note is separate? Do I do all this before tonight? Should I try to bury my hurt again and pretend everything is fine? I'm so tired! ;( so tired of this charade!
Thanks
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2020), Dmom3005 (03-30-2020), mymorgy (03-30-2020)