View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 11:45 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Update,

I just handwrote out a letter to him. I'd preferably like feedback though, but I'm not sure about making the time to get it typed out and without him noticing (see, hard with him working from home). But I'll see what I can do. I'd also prefer to give him a handwritten copy, but all I have is junky lined notebook paper and my hand is already tired from writing already (how did we ever manage in school days lol).
And it's 2 pages long, front and back, and I'm wondering if a typed letter would look less intimidating. Anyway, the main points are a page and a half talking about the good memories of our early days as well as just some friendly banter about how we don't get the pleasure of talking so much anymore and how I'd even wear makeup again if he'd like (he doesn't really like, but I want to show effort and remind him how I'm actually better now then back then (as he continually talks of yearning for that old me. Ugh!). Anyway, then I mention how I wish I could have more time, like back then, to just focus on the sexy stuff, but unfortunately cooking and dishes take so much time and energy. I explain my need to distress as well as the need to exercise my creative brain with internet and this writin stuff. I tell him my intentions with Camp. Then I basically end it on the condition that I'll have sex with him tonight if he can agree to be patient and not complain about my internet use. That it's serving a purpose and is not an addiction. Hmm, can't remember if I said one more thing, but that's the gist. So, would anybody be willing to proofread it should I get the time to type it? Or does anyone have thoughts now?
Thanks for reading!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2020), Dmom3005 (03-30-2020), mymorgy (03-30-2020)