View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 08:05 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks Donna.

I'll try writing all those things out. Maybe even approach the doctor thing in that way, except hubby will still need to know I contacted doc again-thats the issue.

As far as the letter, with all due respect, you haven't read it. (I mean I guess I summarized it) but the fact is, I don't think he even wants sex tonight now anyway! He's working out instead and will be too tired to accommodate my needs for sure and when I asked him if I should just go ahead and shower, he did that grunting thing as if to say go ahead. Ugh! I'm at my wits end with him! I'm just going to chill myself out, watch a movie, maybe try to incorporate some weight lifting and try not to think about him for the rest of the night. He wanted asparagus, but me burning it last time is what triggered all this b s and frankly I just can't do another thing for him right now. He has his post workout cookies. He wants his veggies, let him make them himself!...unless I fall back asleep here and just wake up and do them quickly before the movie. I dunno. I'm so tired (of this mess). :/

Hoping for a better day tomorrow though! I think I should just be upfront about the discussion with doc and get the damn appointment scheduled and move on. Sigh. I just feel that might be best at this point, but thanks for all of your considerations and suggestions. I will try to keep that log of those things. Today has been a crap day for me in regards to being online though...been on most of the day about this stupid letter...oh, if you'd like to read it, that's still an option...

So tired. Zzz zzz :P
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-30-2020), Dmom3005 (03-30-2020), mymorgy (03-30-2020)