Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:17 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

It's been 3hours and counting of online time for me today (hubby is at about 1hr and 45 minutes). This is relatively good. I'm down from the 3hours in the morning to 3 hrs a day (ok, not quite that drastic, but my guesstimate is a total of 7.5 to 8hrs to now which is maybe 5 hours tops.)

But hubby biggest issue is that I'm online while cooking. It's torture, but I stayed off today.

Had set up an appointment for the three of us, hubby, me and doctor, but Hubby refuses to go and talk about my issue with him. Sigh! So I suggested that maybe I need to do individual therapy to cope, if I'm apparently the one with the problem. I don't know if he heard me though.

Ugh! My stomach aches! I think it's pms. Sucks!

Oh, I got to facechat with my sister and nephew. It was so fun. I love that little guy and sis ain't too bad either. Ha! I love her of course! We joke around though because she's "Dad's favorite" :P We actually made plans to do it again soon, tomorrow even, because nephew wanted to. So sweet! We hardly get to see him and sis has taught him well to love us strangers anyway. It feel so great to have a child actually love you being around!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-01-2020), mymorgy (04-02-2020), Waking Light (04-01-2020)