Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:35 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Donna- So even if it's with my GP? or should I try to find a therapist and go? Btw folks, i did message my GP with how hubby reacted about all this, so maybe he'll have a suggestion too.

Funny thing (well, not so much haha but I think hubby might be getting desperate now) he had a sincere and calm chat with me tonight about some things...actually I'm not even sure if much of it was related to this specific issue, but he wanted to calm down and cuddle with me and talk about sweet things. Gosh! It's weird how I'm struggling to remember all the specifics right now...and that idea that he might just be getting desperate just hit me now... I know we talked a lot about my conversation with my sis throughout the night...well, i kept mentioning things, but he seemed to enjoy them too. We talked about our intimate feelings and needs and he seemed genuinely interested in helping fulfil my needs but he seems scared to try. Says he wants to but can't kind of things...i guess this started off as a convo about how he thinks I've changed. I told him that I haven't really changed, I'm just not as shy anymore about being myself and saying what I need and want. I don't know what all this means now, honestly, but it was a super comfortable and relaxing cuddle. I actually fell asleep in his arms. (((Awe))) :P
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-02-2020), Mari (04-02-2020), mymorgy (04-02-2020), Waking Light (04-02-2020)