Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 01:25 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thanks folks! But I'm still skeptical about his intentions...I mean, I know he loves me, but I think he's really afraid to have outside support. I dunno. :/

Donna (and everyone)-Doctor replied to me this morning. Says he supports me seeking talk therapy and psychiatry. He didn't say anything about our current appointment. I'm assuming he doesn't really have much more to say about it (??) I was kinda hoping he might even message my husband, but I suppose he doesn't have the time for that kind of thing and it might not really be professional (??) I can still ask him for recommendations, although he did say "close to home". I'm not too confident about finding someone local though, but it sounds like I'm going to have to do some research...that is if hubby even is willing to pay for any of this, which I have some serious doubts. Like I said, I'm a little concerned he's being "nice" so that I don't feel I need to get outside help. Ya know? So, I'm a little anxious again. I know I'm going to need to have another talk with him sooner or later, but maybe I ought to have a more solid plan before that happens. If for some reason he doesn't pay for these services, would you folks still "be here" for me?? I'm worried that you'll get frustrated with me because I can't do everything that's been suggested. (this has actually happened with another community and I'm really kinda sad that that happened and that they don't really understand how to support me or console me. I may have also just acted out as a result of my frustrations in not being able to fix that either. I'm feeling twice as bad-bad because they don't know how to help and bad because I was reduced to acting petty and perhaps, passive aggressive. I'm just so frustrated and tired and they don't seem to understand that I'm already feeling these intense feelings because of my relationship and circumstances at home. Hubby has also just recently lost his bonus and we have to watch our spending again because of this dreaded CV. This seriously couldn't have come at a worse time...well, I'm afraid of that and afraid I'm going to lose everything...or "everything" ...again. ugh!!! I should be more grateful!...on that note...my cute little adorable nephew... )

bobby-my nephew is about 3, i think.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-02-2020), mymorgy (04-02-2020), Waking Light (04-02-2020)