View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:35 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I don't know how I missed this thread! Sorry you're struggling pink! I hope you can find someone to help you figure out what's going on. Like Bizi asked, it is a bit confusing if you mean the personality disorder or bipolar since this is a bipolar section. If the former, well, I've been told I seem to have traits as well. I'm not sure if what I went through would be considered PTSD, but my therapist at the time (few years ago when I was going) told me what I went through was kind of a trauma. I mean, it definitely traumatized me and made me different in interacting with people and I am also triggered by certain things...but yeah, I dunno.

You say a friend left huh? Yeah, it's these kind of actions that trigger me too, but so far it has mostly been in my head. I don't know your situation, but I hope you can find out what happened to your friend and he or she comes back, but if not, I hope you can find a way to come to peace with it. I know it's not always easy to talk about these things, but if you ever want someone to listen, I'm here. (((Hugs))) I hope that isn't triggering for you. I often fear I come on too strong, specifically with folks I haven't really talked to much yet, so if you don't want to talk, I really won't be offended. Maybe frustrated, because I'd like to offer my help if I can, but not offended. Like I said, I know (I know personally) that it's not easy to talk about these things...maybe a public journal could be helpful?? Of course, that is if you can't find yourself a therapist.
Sorry for this rambling on. Just want you to know I care!
Best wishes!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-20-2020), Dmom3005 (04-04-2020), mymorgy (04-04-2020), pink kitty (04-04-2020)