Thread: Pirenzepine
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 01:19 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcd2103 View Post
My question to you is if this stuff helps rebuild the nerves, it shouldnt matter if its stopped? The results should last, in theory.
Indeed.

As stated, I stopped using the patches at the worst possible time--just before I embarked on international travel, long-haul flights, and stressful circumstances. I was highly conscious of the stress, both physical and mental, I was putting myself under. And there is no doubt at all that stress is highly embodied for me--even positive emotions set off my paresthesia.

That said, if oxybutynin were implicated in healing damaged nerves and not just suppressing symptoms, one would have thought that I would have withstood the stress.

In short, within a month of coming off the patches, my symptoms were probably worse than when I had embarked on the experiment, if I am to be brutally honest--that is, pain set in rather than just buzzing and itching.

On the other hand, a self-trial of a patch designed for other purposes is hardly an ideal setting, involving a host of variables.
Streetlegal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote