Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 12:32 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Omg! I fell asleep right after signing off before I even ate. (I had very intention to go eat at the time because i was very hungry) Wth! Now it's already B&B time.
Seems the more I think about quitting the internet the harder it is to stay off! (maybe this is withdrawal from Clonazepam?? )

Donna-i dunno at this point. Because there isn't a lot of room, on the floor or on my "nightstand". I need another drawer for all my meds and supplements I take first thing in the morning/before bed because right now they take up the top of the stand. And I thought about a standing one with the curved neck, but again, no room for it really. I was thinking of something mounted on the wall behind the bed, but I'm not good at stuff like that and maybe those are expensive lights?? And they aren't plug-ins? Maybe? So I'm definitely not good at wiring and I'm not even sure this house is set up properly for that. I understand we have poor wiring in this house from my Dad's electrical expertise, but he tends to mess things up in our house when hubby wants things a certain way (and I agree that it's our house, not my Dad's. Dad tends to tell us how we "should" do things. Smh omg, does that sound familiar?? -Hubby is now doing this if you recall/if I clearly said this before) Anyway, so yea, I'm not sure if the ideal wall mount would work. Sorry for this long explanation. I get accused of "making excuses before attempts" (yea that one is hubby), but as you can maybe see, I DO actually try and I really am just faced with too many obstacles. Argh! That's why I just sit around and "cope" online as well. Sigh!!!
Thanks for trying folks! And I hope I don't discourage anyone because maybe someday there will be solutions! Hugs!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-08-2020), mymorgy (04-08-2020), Waking Light (04-23-2020)