View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Carrie --

(((((((Carrie)))))))

Gosh, this must be so hard for you. I am so sorry this is all happening like this.

What I want to say is that the trauma of the operation, followed by being sick and vomiting so much, may have used up all of your mother's vitamin B12.

Dementia is a symptom of severe vitamin B12 deficiency.

I'm not saying that all dementia can be cured by vitamin B12, but some of it can.

If your mother has been given a vitamin B12 test, and her level is low, perhaps you can ask them to give her B12 replacement therapy.

(I had a very stressful day and I'm having a bit of trouble remembering myself... but I think my favorite article talks about recovery from dementia... I have to go read it because I can't quite remember...)

Yes... it is in the article, though the case history in the article is dementia that took a longer time to advance.

the thing is, from my experience, stress really depletes B12.

I had such a stressful thing to do today, and when I came home I kept almost falling down because my right leg where I have the worst nerve damage kept buckling... but after a B12 shot and rest it was better... so I had a second shot because I really cannot afford to fall.

Take a look at the article (my favorite)

http://www.health-boundaries-bite.co...B12-Level.html

(((((((((Carrie)))))))))