View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 08:47 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hi Gus,

I'm a new member too and I had similar symptoms to you at first. It could be alcoholic neuropathy, but I can only speculate. My only advice is to REMAIN TEETOTAL until you have a definite diagnosis. The most important supplements are in my layman's humble opinion are Benfotiamine, the fat soluble version of B1, meaning we can store it in our livers. B12. Folic Acid. Vitamin E. Alpha Lipoic Acid. Acetyl L-Carnitine. Turmeric. Cod Liver Oil. I started with my research here on this site and read what are I consider the legendary contributions of Mrs D and especially Icehouse. I have been moved to tears by this man's story. I suggest you read his early posts today.

With respect to your jaw, I do not know if is related to PN. I doubt it. I suspect Bruxism or teeth clenching.This can cause jaw and neck pain/ache. Do you get parietal lobe headaches, pains down the side of your head above your ears? You're clearly stressed by your symptoms and these are stressful times. I also suffer from Bruxism and I have worked out my own stretches to relax my jaw. Its a combination of the following, tilting your head and turning your face and wiggling your relaxed shoulders. The relief at least for me is wonderful. If you can get a neck, jaw, shoulder head massage, go for it.

I hope this helps. Seek a medical opinion for your symptoms. Please share your progress

Atticus
Atticus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Icehouse (04-20-2020)