Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 01:40 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Yes, he really is. He told me that if I did have to go to the ER, that he likely wouldn't be let in with me...or is that another thing he came up with to scare me?? Gosh, I dunno. But I mean I understand his concern about not wanting either of us having to go to the ER in these times. Scary! So I do appreciate him trying to keep me well.

So, update for today. This Friday morning I have to go in to the city for blood work. This means I will have to start fasting around 10pm Thursday night and go to bed much earlier. Well, I'm not quite off to the best start. I didn't sleep again until almost 2am, and I didn't wake up until like 11am today. Well, the wakeup time isn't horrible, but the trouble is I didn't eat breakfast until 1pm. Whoopsie! (Whoopsie is my word of the day, btw. Lol) So...i mean, I'll probably struggle getting to bed early tonight, but I guess I'll give it a try. I was supposed to workout today but for some reason I'm not into it. Maybe later.

What is also making everything difficult is that hubby is not working and is sleeping in and keeping me in the bed too. Lol (he needs his cuddles. Well, so do I, but it's bad for my routine) And hes been hijacking the PC all day and night to watch his show, House. *rolls eyes. I just wish he had a different computer because I NEED the PC for my writing as well as typing these posts faster and without eye strain. Ugh! I mean he has a couple of laptops, but maybe they don't have the best speakers. I dunno. But I'm just frustrated by that being in my way when all I wanna do is win this writing challenge and double up on my daily word counts. Well I can't do that when I'm tired after waiting for him to be done, etc. Sigh!

But, I'm doing alright otherwise. I mean, I dunno. I'm getting kinda sleepy and bummed again because of this frustration and lack of desire to just do chores without my PC relief! Hmm.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-13-2020), mymorgy (04-13-2020)