View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 10:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi InHisHands...

first, I've got to say, you are SO cute!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having these health problems.

I'm writing to you on a sort of tangent, because I think your health problems are somewhat different than mine.

Howevere, when I came home today from a very stressful task, my right leg where I have the worst nerve damage kept buckling and I nearly fell several times.

At first I was so scared (I hate almost falling - I once fell and hit my head really badly) that I didn't do anything but be scared.

But then I remembered that I should have had a B12 shot before I went out today... and I totally failed to do that. So I had one as soon as I thought of it, and about three hours later I was able to walk to the kitchen without any buckling. (So I had a second shot)

If you are not on any kind of B12 prescription for injections and replacement therapy, you might try the sublingual Methylcobalamin lozenges. I would get the 5mg ones.

Methylcobalamin is the form of B12 our bodies make when then can get B12 from protein.

If you decide to try it, please be sure to look for the Methylcobalamin form... it works vastly quicker and better than the more common cyanocobalamin.

((((((((InHisHands)))))))))))