Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:20 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ok Donna. Thanks for letting me know.

Well, I suppose no truer are the words "no news is good news" than was for yesterday, because now I'm kinda down in the dumps. Little better than I was last night because the headache is gone, but I'm still feeling sad. and no, it's not about "the thing", but just some other stuff. Missing someone...actually, missing a few someones, but this one in particular who I'd been talking with every day, sometimes multiple times a day, and then poof! They're gone. I understand they're going through something right now, but i guess I am too and really could have used that stability. But yeah, speaking of stability and missing people, there are a few folk on this site that I'm missing too. I just hope everyone is ok. That really is my primary concern, but secondary is my personal feeling of loss. So, just kinda feeling alone...and with that said, I'm also not feeling like being around others that remind me of this person right now, so that makes me feel even more alone!...I'm sorry for whining here right now. Of course I don't feel entirely alone because I have you and I have others, I just...well, I guess it's just part of my attachment issues. But I mean, wouldn't anyone feel this loss if they were talking to someone daily and it was all good times and then poof!?? I dunno

Oh guess what?! It snowed here last night! lol not quite sure how I feel about that honestly. Well, clearly it made me laugh. It's just because it has been such crazy weather lately I guess nothing shocks me anymore, and yet it is still funny??...I guess I just need to find humor in something. :P Also, I forgot/slept through my nighttime meds last night. (whoopsie!) I meant to wake up in the night and take them, but I must have forgotten or slept through the night. Highly unlikely that I slept through the night, but the fact that I even question it a little bit is a good sign that I slept well! As I said, my headache is gone and I feel much better waking today than I did yesterday (felt awfully tired and wanted to go back to sleep, but didn't). So that's good news i suppose. But it's odd that I slept better without the Gabapentin...maybe it's just still in my system though. Hopefully skipping last night won't trouble me much for sleep tonight.

Well, I think that's a pretty thorough update for this morning! hehe Yes, I haven't even started my day. Oh wait!!

I remember one more sad/noteworthy thing. Tonight is the final episode of the season of NANCY DREW (caps for anyone else watching and following this thread ). It's sad because it's the last episode and I thought there were supposed to be a lot more episodes. hmm But it's supposed to be another good one. Last week's was so good!!! So, I guess there's some good in it, but I will really miss it and I'm a little afraid it won't come back for another season. I hope it does, but I'm afraid. :/

To recap: I'm kinda sad today, but a little emotionally mixed apparently. also-NANCY DREW TONIGHT

"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (04-15-2020), mymorgy (04-15-2020), Waking Light (04-23-2020)