View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 01:43 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Am I right that English is your second language?

In my experience I have never had a psychologist who didn't work for me. I've always been able to get something good out of all of them.

Also if you are not able to maintain privacy. I believe you were locked up for three years you said. Even as an adult that means you will have to negotiate with your family in order to get them on your side.

In my experience with autism I realize that it's very hard for me to do things that don't give me instant gratification. And the instant gratification comes from doing the same thing over and over. Watching TV might be your autistic pattern. If you can identify your autistic patterns and deliberately do something different several times throughout the day you may be able to break your cycles.

You may be partially autistic due to your captivity. If you were literally locked in a house, you may be experiencing Stockholm syndrome.

I understand that you want to have conversations with males. That's natural but it is critical not to start a family until you have plenty of money and a living space. This is why parents forbid their children especially their daughters from socializing. In America it would be considered out of date practice but in your country it might be common practice.

I recommend you do not do anything that your culture does not promote. Save money to move to an area where cultures allow what you want to do and start a new life later.

Please do not cause problems for yourself by defying your family. Try to win them over and show them that you are exactly who they need you to be. Use your smarts to gain their trust. And never complain about them unless you have the upper hand.

Also. You might be very smart because you have been isolated so much. People who are social are smart in different ways but they cannot conscieve what an isolate conscieves of. You've had extra power on focus and that might also be related to your autism.

Don't feel bad about who your family created you as. And don't diminish the power of your life as it already is. The worst thing you can do is to judge yourself based on what you are not exposed to, but you might be aware that there are very different people in the world and that you cannot be all of them at once.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
jbartram_7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote