View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 10:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi RandyIan2, and welcome!

Too bad you've had such a dental ordeal just now, when care isn't very available. Your wisdom tooth extraction sounds as if it was difficult, and with a difficult extraction like that (wisdom teeth are often quite difficult) you need a lot of time to recover. Everything in or near your mouth has been subjected to the trauma of the extraction process, after all.

Every time I've had a tooth extraction I've been sent home with instructions about warm salt water rinses, and they really have helped. I hope you're trying those unless the dry socket problem means that you're not supposed to.

I can't recall having a dry socket but I do know that it's no fun and something that has to be dealt with in a specific way. I hope you're following any instructions your dentist gave you about that.

Other people with more information than I have will probably be coming along to reply to you. I hope your problems will calm down without need for any more dental procedures but completing the partial root canal you've had might help as well.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, since 12/16/20
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote