View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 12:46 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I'm 31 and I don't feel nearly as aroused as I used to. It's a good thing because I can spend more time thinking about how to stay afloat economically, which I'm not succeeding at yet.

Numbness in the head is normal. The head is supposed to be numb. I've never felt any sensation in my head.

I've had anxiety about my testicles because of a few movies I watched as a kid where people got castrated. I subconsciously decided that if I was ever going to get castrated I would prefer to (lol) never feel my testicles.

I started taking testosterone suppliments at age 29 just to see if it would help me get over my testicular anxiety and it worked.

But I still never feel my head. I'd say that's perfectly normal.
And no a physical doctor will ever talk to you about your sexual satisfaction levels.

I had a real cyst on my testicle and the doctor just tried to tell me that it was a normal part of my anatomy without even looking at it. It was like he was afraid of being gay or something for doing his job.

The cyst was a water lodge it ejaculated out later.
It's also normal to feel like your not experiencing sex to the fullest. That's the whole point of sex. It's never satisfying. It is only more satisfying than not. The drive for more satisfying sex is what makes men want to procreate. It's a natural phenomenon. Don't let it ruin your economy.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited by Chemar; 04-19-2020 at 08:55 AM. Reason: NT Guidelines
jbartram_7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote