View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 11:15 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default :(

Oh what a lovely surprise to come here all depressed and devastated and found your messages

Sorry that I sort of disappeared but, I have been so depressed and grief has been hitting me so hard that I did not want to come here with my dark cloud you know.

I have been missing my mom a lot and, then there is this guy that I thought could be "the one" who just let me know he is living with is new gf I seriously do not understand how life works.... he was so charming with me and.... oh well. I remember 12 years ago, I actually came to this forums because I was very sick, just recently diagnosed AND there was this guy I loved who was getting married.... I feel like this pain is a deja vu.... with of course, the extra of my mom beind dead and me being way too older than at that time and with zero hope left.

I am pretty bad coping with life. I take my meds, I read therapy books, I talk to my therapist as much as needed... and still, my heart has like a .... deep cup right in the middle that sort of aches ? it feels like a burn.... I get anxious thinking I simply cant call my mom or talk to this guy again....

I really really hope you are doing better than me.

And please, if you know good books about grief and breakups that have personally helped you, let me know.

Lots of love,

Majo
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-01-2020), Brokenfriend (04-24-2020), Dmom3005 (04-20-2020), GeeLuv (04-20-2020), mymorgy (04-21-2020)