View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 12:44 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Extreme loyalty?

I could give examples of how my loyalty levels have been to the degree of Wuthering Heights or Nazi Mass Suicides. But I'll just stick to the summary.

I have always been extremely loyal more than serves me. It comes from an adversion to Judas Isscariot the traitor who "would have been better off if he had never been born" according to my savior, and levitical law that says other extreme things that my mother adhered to as if she was Jewish.

I've been told i have Stockholm syndrome and that might be affect my extreme loyalty. All my relationships and ambitions have been "to the last possible effort" and I'm worn out.

Now I'm 31 and I have a messy story of people who I've tried to "protect" or "honor." Leaving me with nothing to show for myself. It seems impossible for me to have any ambitions of my own as everything I do is oriented around serving other people.

I've also been told that I have a personality disorder that comes from trying to please people so much that I have lost my own identity.

Could inappropriate loyalty have something to do with these phenomenons?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk