View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I am so sorry you are suffering so much. I think being bipolar exacerbates it and makes one have such negative thoughts. I just lost my best friend from cancer a few months ago. she fought it for 3 1/2 years. I am so obsessed with death now and haven't been able to deal with her loss. I know I should try to focus on the good memories. and think her mission on earth was accomplised and she is no longer suffering.Have you tried praying? I don't know what else helps besides time. I blame bipolar on having poor judgment in choice of men too. Try to look for somebody who is kind to you and who appreciates all that you have to offer. I never thought that when I was younger. I was attracted to excitement which I also blame on bipolar. I know this sounds awful but instead of focusing on what you don't have think of all the people who have far less than you have.. I think that is awful but I think it helps. I just started trying that when somebody suggested it. May God forgive me.
You are so special and loved. May your suffering ease.
fondly
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-05-2020), BlueMajo (04-21-2020), Brokenfriend (04-24-2020), Dmom3005 (04-22-2020), GeeLuv (04-24-2020)