View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 08:39 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbitten View Post
Nice to read that you are doing good. My case seems scary as of now. I have had mild loss of sensitivity on my limbs to a varying degree. There was occasional pins and needles and a constant worry that my limbs were weakening. I'm a 32 yr male of lean build. Muscles are just about minimum. A week after the last shot I noticed that I don't really 'feel' my muscles. I can control them and found no motor changes. And day before yesterday I found out that I'm not sweating enough. I live in Chennai and I used to sweat profusely. Now my arms and legs hardly do. My head and trunk seem to be doing better. I checked by standing in the afternoon sun for a while. I'm utterly scared. With no hospitals open and the lock out for covid19 I have no means of of getting tested. I consulted a neurologist online who suggested anxiety meds for 2 weeks. Came here hoping to find some answers.
Hi unbitten! It will get better. I’ve noticed that my sympathetic system gets out of wack sometimes; irregular heartbeat, fast heart rate at weird times but it’s not as intense now as it was 4 weeks ago. If the symptoms tend to come and go then you should be fine. Lots of us on here experiences perceived weakness and not real weakness to the point where you can’t grasp something or stand. I notice that my flares are worse at night and that makes sense because cortisol levels drop at night and a lot of the symptoms are caused by inflammation and cortisol suppressed inflammation. Anyway try to take it one day at time. It will probably get worse before it gets better but it will get better. Your flares will decrease as time goes on. It’s not all in your head and it’s not just anxiety.
Cchines is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote