View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 08:01 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hello I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right but I'll give it a try.
3 days ago I may or may not have been scratched by a coyote pup my own stupid fault but anyways i have 2 young kids at home and after I help the darn thing I started freaking out. I help the pup in a thorn patch so I have no clue of it scratched me or not. My friend who was with me Insists it did not and it was just cut up by the thorn bushes but either way the pup laid on my arms that were cut open. The doctors say that if it cleaned itself before I picked it up I could be at risk and it's best to continue with the series. I had my second one today 4 26 2020 an hour after I had a racing heartbeat and I felt very warm no temp but felt very warm. I went back to the er I was told to expect side effects every vaccine has them well I then developed diarrhea I have crohns so I'm use to that well I started to have a feeling of numbness in my right foot and hand and now I have a prickly feeling too.... I'm freaking out and wondering if I should even get the other 2 vaccines.... this has be scared to death... advise please because idk what the heck to do
LakynBerringer90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote