View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:02 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Thank you for getting back to me. My PCP advised me to go threw with the last 2. I talked to her for a good 30 minutes today. She said if I do end up with GBS it's not a death sentence. The rabies on the other hand is. She said most people who had GBS have normal lives like 95 percent plus. I got an anxiety med too. It's just scares me I have an 8 year old and a 2 year old and I dont want them to be without a mother. I have never had a reaction to any vaccine before like this. I have got the flu vaccine for mang many years and nothing. I'm just so scared I go back for the 3rd one on the 30th. Plus i was told a week ago my crohns is attacking my vision just very stressed at the moment.... i want to live life is so beautiful. I love my kids they drive me crazy at times and I've said to myself I wish I could go back and change having kids but I dont mean it and I'm so terrified I may leave them without a mother or I may end up paralyzed... God help me is all I can say.... drinking my usual 1 gallon of water a day taking my normal vitamins.... and praying....
LakynBerringer90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote