View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 02:58 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Yes, me. With each injection I felt spacey, hot, flushed face, really weird sensation in the palms of my hands...tingling, and for some reason like I had large steel spikes through my palms, prickling in the soles of my feet, left hand warm, right hand like ice, racing heart, sweaty palms. No headache, no diarrhea. After the second shot when the nurse nurse saw my red face, she too, was concerned about an allergic reaction. That's when my MD suggested the antihistamine, and the infectious disease Doctor concurred. I took a dose 30-40 minutes before receiving the next two shots. It also helped with anxiety. I don't think any two human beings are genetically identical, really, and we all react differently. As I said in previous posts, my husband had the series too, and other than some fatigue short term, he was fine. I was quite the mess for 2+ years, which is just what my neurologist predicted when I ended up consulting one and having EEG tests, etc. From the various posts, you can tell it took people varying lengths of times to recover if they had adverse reactions. There's just no way to accurately call it as to what will happen.

Last edited by Batbite24; 04-27-2020 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Addition
Batbite24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote