View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 01:45 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Hi Mark thank you for your reply and suggestions, they all ring true for me. I don't enjoy being with people or small groups that talk over others. Its confusing and I dont know where to look or listen. I certinaly can't join in. Funny howminterupting and other social faux pas are almost intolerable now.

With the self quarantine and greatly reduced social contact its been helpful but otherwise challenging at times. Your message is quite clear to me I've been overdoing things and although I've backed off I am still overreaching. I see that now, thank you pointing that out. Hard when I live alone and cant really "see it".

I'm self employed so I need to be a little involved before others can take over the work. If I leave now I will be missing the income but I cant do my job the same as before. Others notice and I hate that.

I worry that if I stop work then my brain will not be challenged and I'll stop making gains in healing. Maybe it might gomthr other way though? I could stop work...everything is must a big math equation.

Thank you for your insight and help.

Susie
Susie1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote