View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 11:29 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

How long after the vaccine did the GBS cause paralysis? I just sat with them they think I am having a reaction. They want me to get the 3rd one and if I have more of a reaction then I can not get the 4th. She said if GBS is going to set in then it will be within 4 weeks from the first vaccine. She also said they typically see more GBS with infection weather it be viral or bacterial. They want to keep monitoring me. I told them I have a terrible ringing in my ears too. I don't know if it's just from the stress or what. I feel so stressed it's not even funny. My body just feels so drained because of my thoughts.... when I di the call on Friday if everything is the same or worse what should I tell them? I have never been three this before.... idk... when i held the coyote pup it didnt scratch me it kinda just hung out there I had 2 thorn scratches and a few small ones on my hand the pup laid against them but I just looked at the picture that was taken by my friend and it doesnt even look like the pup touched them.... I'm putting myself threw hell and in the picture it doesnt even look like the pup touched any of the scratches..... idk I'm having a very hard time with all of this..... I included a picture im.so stupid truly am....
Attached Thumbnails
Post Vaccine Neuropathy Rabies Vaccine-received_229433848383108-jpg  
LakynBerringer90 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote