View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 05:12 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakynBerringer90 View Post
Hello I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right but I'll give it a try.
3 days ago I may or may not have been scratched by a coyote pup my own stupid fault but anyways i have 2 young kids at home and after I help the darn thing I started freaking out. I help the pup in a thorn patch so I have no clue of it scratched me or not. My friend who was with me Insists it did not and it was just cut up by the thorn bushes but either way the pup laid on my arms that were cut open. The doctors say that if it cleaned itself before I picked it up I could be at risk and it's best to continue with the series. I had my second one today 4 26 2020 an hour after I had a racing heartbeat and I felt very warm no temp but felt very warm. I went back to the er I was told to expect side effects every vaccine has them well I then developed diarrhea I have crohns so I'm use to that well I started to have a feeling of numbness in my right foot and hand and now I have a prickly feeling too.... I'm freaking out and wondering if I should even get the other 2 vaccines.... this has be scared to death... advise please because idk what the heck to do
I had some of the same exact symptoms, the heart racing feeling warm, diarrhea. Even had a low grade fever with chills and nausea. If they gave you the imovax vaccine there are many side effects to it. It doesn’t list the irregular heartbeat as one but I’m sure it does something to activate the sympathetic system and gives anxiety/panic attack symptoms. I would also have a generalized feeling of all over body weakness that scared the crap out of me. Along with the anxiety symptoms it can cause you to be super scared. My last shot was March 17 and I have had about 4 major flares that made me question whether I was gonna live or die. The side effects have calmed down significantly. My last flare was about a week ago. I would continue with the shots and ask your dr to give an anti anxiety med because that helped me get through the toughest symptoms. My worse flare up happened a week after my last shot I had diarrhea, nausea, low grade fever, chills, heartbeat irregular, generalized weakness and overall fatigue with shortness of breath that made me feel like my chest was caving in; extremely scary! BuT a month later everything is much better. Hang in there the side effects don’t last and they will decrease with time. Some on here have said that it 2-4 months for the symptoms to decrease.
Cchines is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote