View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 07:13 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakynBerringer90 View Post
It's just seems like everything I do is taking more concentration.... I've never felt like this before in my life. The ringing in my ears I dont like..... its scares me..... I feel like something bad is going to happen I know I keep saying that but I'm scared..... I was told by the er doctor to keep drinking 1 gallon of water a day as by my PCP. The er doctor listened to me yesterday he said he knew I wasnt crazy he said I need to get the 3rd injection. And then titters and not get the 4th at all. He said there is a .1 percent chance of people ending up with neurological problems and he said I happened to get them.... but he said I'm alive right now so he doesnt feel I'm going to die or become paralyzed.... he said vaccines are not dangerous in the sense that they can save people he said on this hand rabies is 100 percent fatal. I'm not sleeping to well even with the concoction they put in my IV I did come home... if after the 3rd vaccine I feel like this again I will go back and say I want testing done.... well feel like this still or worse.... I just hate my life at this point I dont want to live like this .....
You are definitely not crazy!! I think it all depends on your immune system and seeing as you have an autoimmune disease already your immune system is in overdrive. I like you wished the month of March never happened, but it did. By April everything was much better.
Cchines is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote