Thread: Wonder #46
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 03:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder why I can't sleep...

I wonder how nice it is that my daughter's reunification case worker is good friends with 2 of my long time dear friends (I just found out)...and I wonder if that is why I have felt like we could be friends after our phone conversations....if we lived close or had different circumstances...

I wonder at the beauty we saw on our hike with my brother today at a wildlife preserve... we saw beautiful yellow lotus (I didn't know PA had lotus - I would have thought they were lily pads.) They smelled so good...and the herons, ducks, geese, trees, chipmunks, butterflies, etc....

I wonder that our trips "home" are a combination of joy and stress. I wonder if I can ever get the hang of doing these visits without feeling stretched thin...

I wonder about our precious grandchildren and what their lives will look like in a year...and I wonder about my daughter...her choices, struggles....

I wonder about loving your children so much, yet not liking them too well at times...

I wonder how I can help my sweet Moi feel better...and I wonder if he knows how much joy he brings to my life each day...even when he feels yucky inside, he usually doesn't make those around him know it...

I wonder if you know that he held the door for me (as he often does)...and I had to giggle a bit after reading here

I wonder if Alffe knows that I have also started reading a book and realize that I have read it before after several chapters...and that I also forget the names of movies I have watched...and Moi can't figure out how that can happen!

I wonder at how cool it is that Moi and my brother have bonded so nicely - two of my favorite men in the world...

I wonder about the Goofy's murder mystery....hope you guys have a great time and solve the case! (and Happy Anniversary)

I wonder if Curious like her new place to live and how nice it is to see her feeling better about things...

I wonder if I should accept the interim position offered me at work and if I will regret it if I do...

I wonder why I still can't sleep...maybe wondering too much...
Spanish Moss is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote