View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 09:29 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julette View Post
Hi Angie
Yes I too have this happen and then somtimes forget what the word is for something I asked my son to get his wash basket but got as far as wash in the end I just pointed to it and he said wash basket its very frustrating and then I dont say the word right like saying pecker for peppers that kind of thing. I have only recentley been told I have RSD so very knew to me. Like you I have pain and stiffness in my fingers and it must seem to my husband that Im going on a bit about this that and trying to find out what its all about and how it affects me, it seems like everytime he walks past Im on the computer doing research I just hope he doesnt get fed-up with me talking about it. I also have the pain in shoulder and arm hands/fingers with both heat and cold and tinling in hands I drop things alot and loss of strengh in arms and hands for me this could have been caused with having Radiation treatment for Cancer in 04 or that I have carpul tunnel in both wrists not sure which. I have not had anything go purple in colour but have read that this can happen its really frightning to know some of the terrible affects this can have on your body.
Wow some one actually has what I have. Mines all in my neck, shoulders, arm(s) and hand(s). Mine is caused from spinal fusion called ACDF after 2 herniated discs were removed. It has not been easy finding someone with it in the hands and fingers like us.
Theburasfam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote