View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 01:38 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Thank you for your reply Mark, I've been thinking about what you wrote.

Short term memory loss or complete loss of some events that had just happened are troubling to me. Actually scary, I dont tell anyone and act like I remember but sometimes I have no recollection of a conversation. Speech memory is affected as well.

Headpain or headaches ( migraines) not sure what they are, are an issue but I stop whatever Im doing and the acuteness goes away.

Working on the computer can cause quick fatigue and re reading of lines and non comprehension of what I Read. Also short memeory of what I read.

Nausea has come back and that is annoying, I nibble on gravol a tiny bit at a time and it really helps. Not sure why that is but the Dr has ordered a pelvic ultrasound to rule out a few things.

Organizational skills are very sporadic and although Ive always been a list person Ill write out in point form a dinner plan or activity agenda. Helps but I have prpbs sticking to it or forget and get involved in something else.

Healing goals are to be successful in work with no memory problems or few with no fatigue and ability to carry on with no anxiety,nausea, head pain. I take CBD for anxiety amd sleep but its pricey here and Im out this week and I Wont replenish it.

Ive been told by some peeps they think Im the same and others think Im quite different with personality. I tend to share more and babble a lot...too much and I need to be aware of shutting off. Mostly when Im tired then Ill babble and go on and get disorganized, just like I Think I am here.

I just want to be as functional as possible without nausea, memory issues, organizational probs, anxiety over nothing and vision irregularities. I have prisms in my glasses and they help,but sometimes I guess I must be tired because the floors or keyboard looks warped. Ill,also have problems understsnding ehen people,talk fast or long with questions in the sentence.

I used tomreally enjoynreading a lot but have problems after a couple pages, a very odd thing happned the other day when all the sentences had a blue line on top of them. Very odd as that hasnt happened before but i stopped reading and it went away.

I see that Im rambling now so I must be tired, verynsorry but thismismmaking things clear now to me.

Thank You for reading and ofering advice, much appreciated. Dr's really dont give advice or offer help,somIm trying tomfugure it out. They mostly say " what are you going to do." ? I keep trying and will never give up with expecting the healing to continue.
Susie1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote