View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 07:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ryan,

Since this is your first post, allow me to welcome you even though I still feel new here myself. I joined years ago but haven't been very active at all until a few weeks ago.

I'm not sure why you're concerned about a brain bleed. You've never had one, right?

Some people just have quite a few head bumps, and usually it's no big deal.

Just as an example of the kind of thing that can happen with no bad effects other than the injury itself, which healed:

There were 3 times when I hit my head and lost consciousness. One time I lost several teeth, one time I had a rather deep cut on my temple, and the other time I had a rather deep cut on my forehead. I still have the scars, but otherwise I recovered. The MS I was found to have in my 30s seems to have had no connection with any of those falls though the vertigo that caused one of them probably was part of the MS.

The human head can take quite a beating. The skull is very hard.

You're probably fine but if the headache gets much worse, you should find medical help. I'm talking about a headache so bad that you've never known so much pain. That is the kind of headache you should be concerned about.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, since 12/16/20
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote