View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 08:33 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardin11b View Post
do you have any pain that starts at your spine and wraps around tto your pecs. i have had thorasic spinal cord surgery.. there are a lot of symptoms so be careful and ask a lot questions. it took 13 years for my diagnosis and almost lost the use of my legs. so any questions u have ill try to answer.. I'm not a dr but i have a lot of life experience. good luck

No real pain in the spine. I have pain and tingling that comes out under the scaps but majority of the pain and tingling is the top of the shoulder, comes out under the armpit and then I get symptoms in the triceps and bicep through out the day down to the hand. It is worse on the right than the left but I've had a year of left shoulder pain with no known cause or injury.

Newest symptom is a knife like pain on the outside of my thumb when I reach and grasp objects. That is about a week old.

I'm exploring surgery - either a first rib resection or a pec minor release. My frustration with the medical system has only increased as each doctor has a different idea and none of them are driving the ship. So now I am reaching out to orthopedists on my own.
Gophs14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote