Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 12:18 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Ugh! I can't focus on reading long update posts in the check in thread "next door" (PC). It's just too stressfu! Shame too. I like folks, I just don't have the patience.

So I'm here. :P

But with different stress. Maybe I need to stop talking about H, because it's just causing me more pain. I dunno. Like for instance,

Donna-i tried the couch thing. (No, no letter. Didn't even get that far). It's so uncomfortable, but the real fact is, H gets up and needs that room a few hours later (or like an hour after I sleep), so I would just have to wake up again and move. So I moved and slept on my makeshift bed on the floor. Seems he stayed asleep, though im not sure. Then i moved to the bed when he was up and I woke.

But I won't likely be doing late nights again now for awhile (unless insomnia) because I'll have to get up early, plus my regular schedule goal is earlier.

But alas! The issue was not about him waking. It was about his rude, uncalled for comment. He still refuses to apologize and I refuse to forgive him for being a jerk. So I'm miserable and he doesn't care and just says "stay miserable forever if you want". As if it's my choice!

Oh, and he'd never ever sleep on the couch because hes "the one who works and needs a good night's sleep". Couch won't do for him. Only for me, the one with sleep troubles and sensitivities and such. *rolls eyes

I'm just so tired! :/ Tired of him twisting every single complaint I have into making him the victim. He gets to say whatever he wants because I trigger him?! That's not right. :/

But he chooses to remain this way and take no accountability for his own actions. It's always someone else. I just can't wait for lockdown to end...ideally with it safe enough too, because I'll still be anxious about him bringing something home. Sigh!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-15-2020), Dmom3005 (05-14-2020), mymorgy (05-14-2020), Waking Light (05-16-2020)