Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 07:56 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Donna, Waking Light, and Bizi (and everyone for good measure)-I'm sorry folks! I'm quite the idiot after a long stressful day and/or half awake. I meant to add that all of your advice was helpful and good and I took all of it actually. I mean, if this wasn't a stye and seemingly healing with the warm compress (suggested by Bizi and my own hubby), I would have had it checked...and drops are an option too, but i also forgot that was the post about the therapy advice too...so just wanted to say thank you formally to everyone. I really wasn't trying to play favorites. I'm just an idiot with wording sometimes.

-----------------------------------

and I'm awake again because I'm just so hungry. Well, in a way this is good to take my aspirin dose at the right time for once. ha! (aspirin is for the EM btw. I could spell it out, the disorder as I saw there was once a member here with it, but that was ages ago and I also don't want to bring attention to it. It's scary having a rare thing and that others suffer way worse and I don't want to be reminded of the pain or that it could get worse...ahh...I guess I should take this moment to count my blessings. Thank God, the worst is in the past. Hopefully it stays that way though. This was a long "aside" lol) Anyway, will finishe eating, then likely go back to sleep.

For the therapy, it's weird how I have a different phone number. Since I didn't want to wake hubby, I sent an email asking about this as well as to schedule with the new therapist. It's weird, but everything checked out, so I dunno. Fingers crossed I get an appointment set today!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-19-2020), Dmom3005 (05-19-2020), mymorgy (05-19-2020), Waking Light (05-20-2020)