Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:49 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Folks, never be shy with your thoughts or suggestions (unless I say something specifically triggers me), and I hope you already know this. That being said, what I'm about to say or say on other stressful days,

I'm concerned now more than ever about telling H about therapy. I won't go into details, but he was basically expressing concern again about internet safety stuff. Well, as you know, these times are a bit difficult to do face to face things, not just in my case but for everyone due to Covid, but I am also desperate. So, argh! If I admit to therapy, I'll have to admit to sending info over the internet. I mean, it'll likely have to be talked about one day, and that day is not going to be a pleasant one, but now that I'm already in this, I need therapy more than ever! Right? So update. I didn't get one for this week, but next. In a way that is good. Gives me time to prepare. But it's also bad. Gives me too much time for things to go worse and/or me to get anxious and have second thoughts. Sigh!

On top of everything, H is on vacation now until next Tuesday. Not that it's very much difference, but really, it kindof is. He'll be watching my every move. Bleh! So I probably won't be on very much for a little while. And of course, I'm still trying to rest my eye, but that has been improving daily. Thankfully!

Just want to say again thank you all very much for your love and support!! You have no idea how much it means to me!

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-20-2020), Dmom3005 (05-20-2020), Waking Light (05-21-2020)