View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 11:32 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
Dear Gee,
The beauty of this forum is that we are strangers getting to share in each others lives. I feel blessed to be a part of this smallish forum. Only been posting some 20 years with some of the regulars here. Over the years we have become closer....this is a save place to post anything. If it triggers some one then we warn before posting.Like I get triggered now with too much talk about the corona virus. So I don't read a paper or listen to the news much either. I listen to alison krauce in my car. Being bipolar can be a full time job.
While in Indy for my mother in laws funeral. I spent 2 1/2 hours ($4000.00) in the hospital then psych ward because I took 5 unknown doses of klonipin to get to sleep. it could have been 10mg...not sure. I wasn't trying to over dose. Just wanted to be sure that I slept. over kill on my part.Jeff has the extra klonipin in a locked chest.
we welcome newbies and are thankful every day for the friends that we have become, like your self. It is unlike psych central at all. I could not keep up with anyone. So here I stay.
comfortable bizi
only 20 years, Bizi?? lol i was only first learning about the internet 20 years ago. can't imagine being on a forum that long!! It's great there's a place for us though <3

edit: also, I was actually wondering if my overshare was too much overshare for my own comfort. eek! but it's alright i suppose.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-21-2020), Dmom3005 (05-21-2020)